Weight training by older people may build not only strength and muscle mass but also motivation and confidence, according to an interesting new study of the emotional impacts of lifting weights.
Read the NY Times article Why Lifting Weights Can Be So Potent for Aging Well
It’s never too late to start!
Check out our personal training pricing and offers
Strength training and massage has helped Stephanie in healing a shoulder injury.Stephanie
Benefits of strength training
- 1. Burn more fat
- 2. Change your body shape.
- 3. Increase strength and muscle mass while raising metabolism to help you manage your weight.
- 4. Build strong bones and reduce the symptoms of osteoarthritis, osteoporosis and back pain
- 5. Improve your balance.
- 7. Help you sleep better.
- 8. Improve glucose control and reduce diabetes symptoms.
- 9. Promote more independence as you get older.
- 10. Improve confidence, mood and decrease depression.
- 11. Improve Sports Fitness and reduce injuries.
- 12. Get Heart Healthy.
Book A Personal Training Session Today!
Call (626) 799-7243 or Text (626) 840-7205 to make an appointment with one of our personal trainers