AGE WELL & LIVE LONGER!
PHYSICAL & MENTAL HEALTH BENEFITS
- Weight loss and weight control
- Increased muscle strength and muscle mass (which helps burn calories and fat)
- Increased energy
- Improved flexibility and movement
- Lower risk of some types of cancer, Diabetes 2
- Improved immune system
- Increased “good” cholesterol to keep blood flowing smoothly
- Promotes stronger bones (which is particularly helpful for women entering menopause, when bone density is lost)
- Increase your life expectancy by an average of 7 years!
- Increases levels of seratonin and dopamine in the brain, which is linked with improved mood
- Increases endorphins, or the “feel good” chemicals in the body, improving mood and energy
- Decreases stress, tension, worry, depression, and anxiety
- Can alleviate symptoms of Pre-Menstrual Syndrome and Depression in women
- Improves deeper relaxation and better quality of sleep (which protects the brain and increases energy)
- Reduces/treats and may prevent anxiety and panic attacks
- Increases mental clarity and efficiency and improves cognitive functioning in middle age and beyond
- Exercise is associated with better thinking, learning, and judgment
- Group or partner exercise increases social activity and decreases feelings of loneliness and isolation
- Improved self confidence and better body-image
Exercise is one of the best ways to improve your happiness and life satisfaction!
Our Unique Approach Will Help YOU Achieve Optimal Health!
Call (626) 799-7243 or Text (626) 840-7205 to make an appointment with one of our team members.